Gold Coast Physio & Sports Health is focused on helping you achieve your health and sporting goals – Whatever they are, we’ll keep you on track!
Be treated by the team that looks after some of the best athletes in the world, including:
- Sally Pearson, Hurdler (Olympic Gold & Silver medalist, World Champion)
- Grant Hackett, Swimmer (3xOlympic Gold medalists, multiple world record holder/World Champion)
- Ken Wallace, Kayaker (Olympic Gold medallist)
- Emma Moffatt, Triathlete (World Champion & Olympic Bronze medallist)
- Melanie Wright (nee Schlanger), Swimmer (Olympic Gold medallist)
- Leiston Pickett, Swimmer (Commonwealth Gold medallist)
- Emily Roper (Womens pro cyclist)
- Carlee Beattie (Para-Olympic & world record holder long jumper)
- Bill Chaffey (x5 time World Champion Para-Triathlon)
- Dani Samuels (World Champion Discuss)
To ensure you get the highest standard of care available, our team of physios and massage therapists are members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, the Australian Association of Massage Therapists or the Australian Massage Therapists Association.
We have Hicaps available in clinic for processing your Private Health Fund Rebates at the time of your consult, and we accept visa and mastercard for payment.
Clients referred under the Enhanced Primary Care Program (Medicare via their GP), Veteran Affairs and approved Workers Compensation all Welcome.
Don’t forget we have 2 easy locations at Runaway Bay and Burleigh Heads and we are open 6 days: Mon-Fri 7.30am-7pm and Sat 8am-2pm.